Saturday, 2016-12-10, 1:45 PM
» 9 More Radio Spots Culled from the Advertising Council's Archives
7:01 AM 9 More Radio Spots Culled from the Advertising Council's Archives
The Advertising Council of Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas
has rounded up another batch of radio spots, including a few
vintage spots from television classics 'Angel & The Knight" and
Hear them all at www.rockstargames.com/advertisingcouncil.
Vice City, 1984
- Angel & The Knight (as heard below): Tuesday nights at 7.
Hot air balloon chases, fist fights and country music car chases – plus
Vice City, 1986
- Pit Bomb: When you’re fighting the war against personal hygiene – bring out the heavy artillery.
- Rusty Brown’s Ring Donuts: How do YOU like to enjoy a Rusty Brown’s Ring Donut?
- Salivex: It’s more than just saliva in a can!
San Andreas, 1992
- Creative Plastic Surgery: Your body is a work of art – why leave it half finished?
- LAW: They play hard. And they work hard. Really hard. Catch it Thursdays on Weazel.
- Logger: The beer that brought the forest down.
Liberty City, 1998
- Join the Liberty City Police Department: Get on a powertrip that lasts a lifetime! Become one of Liberty City’s finest.
- The Maibatsu Womb: It’s the minivan any man can be proud to drive.
Views: 340 |
Added by: NewsBot
| Tags: San Andreas, Liberty City, vice city, Advertising Council